Iñeo – lat. (v.): go in, enter, come in, enter into, begin, commence, under take, blossom
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING A DIFFICULT LIFE SITUATION AND NEED HELP?
- You want to solve relationship problems or partnership problems
- you are in a life crisis (personal, relationship, work)
- you suffer from anxiety and fear of various situations and this limits you in everyday life
- you are in bad mood with no objective reason
- it seems to you that life has no meaning
- you lose the will to perform your duties
- you are annoying yourself, you don’t like yourself, you have low self-esteem
- you have conflicts with other people, you take everything very personally
- you are unreasonably jealous and it is very bad for the relationship you want
- you need to come to terms with your past
- you feel like developing, getting to know yourself better
Psychotherapy is a way of treating mental disorders, it is a means of helping in a crisis life situation, in the case of long-term cooperation it is a way of supporting the client’s self-development.
Psychotherapists offer very useful help in solving complex life problems. Each of us can get into a crisis in which we have not been able to help ourselves effectively with our previous experience, here is where a psychotherapist can be a incredibly helpful.
“There are times in life that lead us to moments of confusion, where we feel stuck, at a crossroads, facing an overwhelming decision, or perhaps the loss of a home, loved one, job, or relationship.”
What is the goal of psychotherapy?
In psychotherapy conversation is one of the main helping tools, how a therapist conducts the sessions is largely influenced by her/his psychotherapeutic school.
Psychotherapy cannot work miracles in three days, however it is a way of helping decades of mental and often physical problems (psychosomatic issues).
Psychotherapy doesn’t tell people much about what to do in life and how to make decisions. It does help people organize their thoughts and feelings, understand the backgound, and understand why we want something or not. Psychotherapy teaches the client to trust her/his judgment more.
Forms of psychotherapy
EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT
There are several forms of psychotherapy – individual, couple, family and group.
Individual psychotherapy is the most common, the client has a therapist for himself and for understanding his problems. Especially in the case of long-term therapy, the therapist can get to know his client well , helping a client out of their suffering.
Group therapy allows people to receive the support and encouragement of the other members of the group. People participating in the group can see that others are going through the same thing, which can help them feel less alone. Group members can serve as role models for other members of the group.